- Where can I park?
- Parking is available at the following locations:
- Civic Center, 300 Centennial Way (two blocks from the event)
- B Street (behind Peppertree Park)
- Columbus Tustin Activity Center, 17522 Beneta Way
(Prospect & Irvine Blvd., two blocks from the event)
- Surrounding side streets
- What streets will be closed?
- El Camino Real from Sixth Street to First Street
- C Street from Main Street to First Street
- Main Street from C Street to Prospect
- How much chili is there?
- Chili is available as soon as the event opens. Although there are 48+ chili teams, chili usually runs out around 2:30 p.m. Vendors will post signs at their booths indicating if they have sold out. There are other food areas throughout the event as well as our beer/wine gardens and live entertainment.
- What kind of activities are there?
- This is a family-oriented event. There is something for everyone, from young children to teenagers to adults to grandparents. This event features chili cook-off, craft vendors, community groups, food, wine and beer gardens, community performances, live entertainment, carnival rides, contests, car exhibition and much more! In addition, there will be a sports zone so that you donít miss out on your favorite sports!
New this year will be a Kids Sports Zone.
- Is there an admission fee?
- No. Thanks to our sponsors we are able to continue to offer free admission to the event.
- Is there a charge for any of the activities? If so, is credit card accepted?
- Chili tickets are $1. Tasting cups are a ticket per cup.
- Alcohol wristbands must be purchased for $2. All adults 21 and over planning on consuming alcoholic beverages should have a wristband.
- Beer and Wine is available for purchase.
- Food charges vary from vendor to vendor. Most are non-profit organizations so they will only accept cash.
- Craft vendors charge differently for their products. Some will accept credit card and check payments, however, plan on bringing cash.
- Will there be ATM's on-site?
- Yes, throughout the event. In addition, there is a Schools First Federal Credit Union (formerly OCTFCU) ATM at Wienerschnitzel at the corner of First Street and El Camino Real.
- I am an organization; can I pass out flyers to patrons?
- No solicitation of any kind is allowed. Only vendors and sponsors may pass out flyers from within their booth.
- Where is everything located?
- The Information Booth is located at the corner of El Camino Real and Second Street.
- The Main Stage is located on El Camino Real between Second and First Street.
- Community Stage is located at Peppertree Park.
- Kids Zone on C Street between Second and First Street.
- Booths are located on El Camino Real between Sixth Street and First Street, down Second Street and on C Street between First Street and Third Street.
- Ticket booths are located on Third Street and El Camino Real.
|© 2015 Tustin Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off